Coorg is famous for its natural beauty and has been a great attraction and an ideal getaway. The so called tourist attractions are ALWAYS full of tourists and have lost their charm. You could still visit these places, but if you are adventurous and want to explore the real Coorg, you have found the right people to guide you.
- Hike to see a remote village where the indigenous people of Coorg live. You can interact with them and have a taste of the local toddy. Listen to them sing old folk songs and have a true taste of Coorg.
- Night safari. Not for the weak at heart. A drive through the forest and a bit of hiking. Spot a few wild beasts.
- Para gliding ( seasonal)
- An unforgettable drive to Mandalpatti. A mountain range where you will literally feel on top of the world.
- Picnic in our secret spot by a stream with crystal clear water. Its on the way to Mandalpatti, so you can make it a day.
- Sleep, eat, relax .sleep, eat ,relax. Sleep ,eat ,relax. ( our personal favourite)
Dubare Elephant Camp
Tibetan Golden Temple